Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SDAD Championship 8-2-2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Today's event went by pretty smoothly. It was Work 2 Run 3 for my lineup today. I arrived at Qualcomm Stadium and headed straight to Registration. After that I set my car up and waited for Ken Motonishi to arrive. I had promised him the night before that i would help him with his alignment.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Run Group 3; I had allowed Marco Vasquez to co-drive with me today. It would later on shoot me in the foot, but thats okay. My fastest run was my first run of the day (after Marco's first). And it was good enough to be 2/10ths away from Ken Motonishi's fastest. IM STOKED! so i let Marco finish up his runs so that I could spectate everyone else's run... especially Ken's.

Unfortunately I should of just finished up my runs first because the REAR tires heatcycled out after my first run. Oh well, thats life. I could no longer reach the 76 second range and had to stand on my first run. Which by the way was CRAP. I mean i had a decent line, but i KNOW that i could have gone faster by tightening up my line.
Photobucket

Rear Tire Carnage (230+ Runs)
Photobucket

New Front Tires (10 Runs)
Photobucket

Well! here's my video for you viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment